You may need this in an emergency- Restricted Access Permit (RAP)


You may need this in an emergency.

Restricted Access Permits (RAP) have been developed to assist people in emergencies.

Follow the link to find out more information on how a RAP may be able to assist your family and property in an emergency.

Watch the DFES video below:

Leave a Reply